Brochures are often printed by using four color process on thick gloss paper to give an impression of quality. Businesses may turn out small quantities of brochures on a computer printer or on a digital printer, but offset printing turns out higher quantities for less cost. Compared with a flyer or a handbill, a brochure usually uses higher-quality paper with more color and is folded.
At IMPRESS, we offer offset printing with quality finishing colour print at an affordable price!
Wood Free / Simili (80gsm / 100gsm)
Art Paper / Matt Art Paper (128gsm)
Art Paper / Matt Art Paper (157gsm)
Art Card (210gsm / 230gsm / 260gsm)
A4 size (210mm x 297mm)
A3 size (420mm x 297)
500pcs / 1,000pcs / 2,000pcs / 3,000pcs / 4,000pcs / 5,000pcs / 10,000pcs
Cut off time
3.00pm (Additional 1 (one) working day required if submittion/order after 3.00pm)
3 working days (exclude delivery)
FILE FORMAT SUBMISSION
1. Printing files must save in CMYK 4 colour format & shouldn’t be less than 8% to avoid colour reproduction not obvious / seen
2. File with images, resolution must be in 300dpi or higher.
3. We will not entertain customers using computer monitor or proofs colour as standard colour.
4. Colour variance will have a certain level of colour, hence the printing colour will follow our company standard colour.
5. All fonts must “Create Outline” to ensure your files will be smoothly printed.
6. For solid black colour, fill up C50 100K in your file.
7. We are not responsible for any misplacement, pictures blur, spellings or type error on customer’s artwork, we will only follow
exactly the files given by customer.
8. If you do not have soft copy on your existing design, an artwork is required. We can help you to create an artwork based on your existing design with a minimum fee of RM30.00 and above depending how complicated the design & time involved.